Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spring is in the Air... BASEBALL IS BACK BABY!!

I am getting excited. Spring is in the air and you know what that means? 

Baseball is back baby!!!!

I have already purchased tickets for the March 15th game of the Philadelphia Phillies vs. Tampa Bay Rays! It's a divided game for my family and I. My family hails from Pennsylvania but I am a Florida cracker, born and raised. It's all in good fun though. I am grateful that they do not play each other on a regular basis. Oh the tension that would create! Hopefully I will be able to attend more than one game during spring training. I also have plans to see them play the Baltimore Orioles on April 2nd. Good times!! 

So lots has happened over the off season:

Carlos Pena has returned! YAY!!! Very exciting!! 

Carlos Pena - Rays

We lost Shoppach to Boston

Justin Ruggiano decided on free agency


We signed Matt Moore to a 5 year deal 


We signed OF Jeff Keppinger


To name a few things. 

Looking forward to the new season!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment